CMS requires that ALL volunteers register and get approved by the school system in order to be a volunteer at any CMS school. The process is quite simple and takes just a few minutes of your time.
In order to register, please go to www.cmsvolunteers.com. Click the new volunteers tab and follow the instructions. If you were registered last year, you do not need to register again.
Endhaven Volunteer Opportunities
There are many different volunteer opportunities at Endhaven. Here are a few ways to get more involved at Endhaven through the PTA.
At-home volunteer opportunities at Endhaven: Primarily computer and email tasks
- Character Ed Coordinator: Gather volunteers to teach monthly character lessons
- Endhaven Eats Out: Help coordinate with participating Endhaven Eats Out restaurants. Gather volunteers if necessary.
- Hospitality Committee: Prepare (or buy) treats for faculty meetings and other staff appreciation events.
- Junior Achievement Coordinator: Work with JA office to gather and communicate with volunteers.
- School Directory: Collect all classroom rosters with completed student information, compile into a school directory to be published for our Endhaven families. This is a great task for a computer oriented person who would like to work from home. This job would only require work in the first two months of school!
- School Partnership: Coordinate, communicate, and assist with collections for Endhaven’s School Partner (Title 1 School- Montclaire Elementary), and brainstorm ideas for better meeting their needs.
- Volunteer Coordinator: Communicate with volunteers for PTA events. Help with signupgenius.com sign up opportunities. Primarily email and computer oriented tasks.
In-School volunteer opportunities at Endhaven
- Art by Me: Work with Art teacher and PTA to send home Art by Me order information, collect orders, and help distribute orders when received. This is a one time commitment during the Art by Me order time.
- Beautification: Coordinate/participate in Endhaven clean up days and outdoor landscaping projects to enhance the outside appearance of our school. We would love a TEAM leadership group!
- Character Ed Instructor: Teach monthly character lessons to a class.
- Class Volunteers: Teachers ALWAYS need assistance in the classroom (even older grades).
- Front Office Volunteer: Endhaven front office needs assistance answering phones, assisting with students sent to office or nurse’s office, and other organizing/filing tasks to keep the front office organized.
- Junior Achievement Instructor: teach 5 scripted lessons to a class
- Media Center Volunteer: Media Center needs volunteers to assist with checking out books, shelving books, and assisting Mrs. Kiger with Media Center tasks. Get on the rotation-Great way to get to know the students!
- Service Projects: Assist with planning and executing service projects involving Endhaven students.
- Special Area Class Volunteers: Music, Art, PE, and Science Lab can use assistance during class times, especially during kindergarten classes.
- Staff Appreciation Week: Work with a committee to plan special days for staff appreciation week.
Special Events volunteer opportunities at Endhaven: Planning Committees
**These events all need volunteers AT the event, please look for sign-ups in the newsletter closer to the event!**
- Family Pizza BINGO: Join our planning team to come up with food, decorations, and activity planning for the annual Family BINGO night. This event needs planning volunteers and day-of volunteers
- Family Fitness: Interested in planning a great family fitness night? Help gather local fitness gurus to lead our stations (yoga, Zumba, Boot Camp, etc.), advertise this FREE event, and plan the layout of the evening.
- Spring Carnival: This fun family event requires a TEAM approach to help it be a continued success. Planning meetings start in the winter/spring. This event needs planning volunteers and day-of volunteers.
- NEW EVENTS – Daddy/Daughter Dance and Mother/Son Bowling
Please click below to find a brief description of each Committee Chair position.
Please click below to find which Committee Chair positions are open: